We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which airline has the cheapest flights and when

Woolgoolga...
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Which airline has the cheapest flights and when

I missed out on some cheapie s from virgin, any idea when the sales for flights are on ?

I have flown airasia prefer not to if possible .

Thanks for any help

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which airline has the cheapest flights and when

varies plus some of the cheaper prices add up when you add the extras.

. try webjet to get prices and work it out from there. it will show what airlines fly to bali as well.

Woolgoolga...
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which airline has the cheapest flights and when

Ok thanks , I found march cheap ,any other time ? I saw les norton passed away recently , I can't remember his real name (Barrett ) , he was living in your area I think . Used to get a great laugh out of his books

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which airline has the cheapest flights and when

I booked flights for March not long ago,AirAsia in March have a few dates that are very cheap they are spread out over the month ,i did a price match with Jetstar 2 people perth to bali return with 25kg luggage $422 AUD,thanks once again Jetstar!

Oh don't worry about the times on Air Asia site (midnight flights)Jetstar will price match you with a better time,our were 6.50 am departure.hope that helps.

Woolgoolga...
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which airline has the cheapest flights and when

Thanks

5. Re: Which airline has the cheapest flights and when

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 03:15