We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
94 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Just received an email from Air Asia and they have fares from Perth to Bali AUD $109 (one way)

Book from 3 - 8 Dec 2012

Travel from 10 Dec 2012 - 31 May 2013

Terms & conditions apply.

See website for details.

Fares Include all taxes and charges.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
527 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Awesome!

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
167 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Find someone else to come home with though as when I looked yesterday it was over $200 for the return leg.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
394 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Wished we lived in Perth, Hardly any good deals from Adelaide, we only have Virgin overe here.

stonie

Perth
Level Contributor
339 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Wow - had a look and it is actually more expensive than when I booked the same period in September. 5 of us for $2008 but I only paid $1740. Also travelling at reasonable times, not in the middle of the night. Makes me feel good as I wasn't sure at the time if I should have waited for a sale.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
520 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Our SPECIAL on Virgin from Auckland NZ is over $1200 for May of next year so I feel like crying when I see the prices you get to pay in Aussie :( you are so so lucky

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

We booked in March last year for January for $1020.00 including luggage. Now same flights would cost us around $3200.00. It pays to book in advance.

Paraburdoo...
Level Contributor
203 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Bugger I booked a week early. Oh well these things happen

Dingodog I agree I looked into booking our holiday in June of this year for January next year as in a month from now. I was looking at $3000 for all 6 of us. Hubby said wait so I did. I have just last week booked it and it cost me nearly $2000 extra. Will learn now not to listen to hubby he recons it is the first time I have any way lol

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Are there still virgins in Adelaide stonie?

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Yeah, I looked at this yesterday.

I was stunned to find it actually cost more to come home than to go.

With all the taxes and charges its normally the outbound leg that is the expensive one but not this time.

Mandurah, Western...
Level Contributor
79 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Air Asia Perth to Bali $109 (one way) deal

Yep I only ever book when the specials come up and normally 8 or so months in advance - got 2 adults and 3 kids return from Perth for $1100. Luckily hubby's work is flexible with holidays and I normally book a week or so before the school holidays start here - prices jump during the hols (the kids don't do a hell of a lot that last week of school anyway!). Saves us a small fortune. I LOVE PERTH!!!