We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

Western Australia
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used www.hoteltravel.com to book their accommodation. It is one of the partners on here (just clicked on the show prices of a hotel in a review on here). Wondering if anyone has had any experieneces with them?

Thanks

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,162 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

Yes, I've used them a number of times, not only for Bali but for other SE Asian destinations. They're linked in from Wego.com (my preferred hotel searching site).

Not had any problems.

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

I have used as well, had no dramas. I always find I get peace of mind by emailing the hotel direct after making the booking to confirm. They have some great deals available!

Western Australia
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

Thanks Noodlebuy and Carlz06. Looks like if I want to use them, I can go ahead assured there shouldn't be any dramas.

Thanks,

NJay

Newcastle...
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

I have used them for SE Asia as well.

No problems. I was a bit nervous the first time I used them as their prices were much lower than any other site, but there were no problems.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

I recently booked a hotel in Singapore via Hotel Travel, but had to cancel the trip, as a result I requested a refund and got it all back fairly quickly..., so yea I'll buy from them again, trustworthy...

Communication was also good as they contacted me to ask if I had any other hotels in mind, to check I guess, despite paying and booking this one in full, a bit weird but hey I was heading there for a short holiday made no difference where I stayed as long as it was close to an MTR...

6. Re: hoteltravel.com -anyone used?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 05:17