We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pharmacy near Padma hotel

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
pharmacy near Padma hotel

Can anyone tell me where I can find a pharmacy nearby. haven't seem any around. thanks😃

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,278 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pharmacy near Padma hotel

Hey bilfee, found this thread for you from a couple of years ago. There seems to be one in both directions so I hope they are still there for you.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g608487-i12329-…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pharmacy near Padma hotel

Bilfee, grab a local and ask them where the nearest one is. Failing that there is one beside the Bintang supermarket and it is very well stocked.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
840 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pharmacy near Padma hotel

There is one not as big as the one next to Bingtang in the same street a little closer to Padma. Jalan Legian and just past corner if Double 66. Apotek is what they call them. The big one is on the beach side just before you get to Bingtang square.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pharmacy near Padma hotel

thanks guys for all your responses, managed to find one

5. Re: pharmacy near Padma hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2013, 10:17