We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dyana or Serene Villas

singapore
Level Contributor
67 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dyana or Serene Villas

Hi

We're currently deciding between Dyana and Serene Villas for 5 nights in Bali. Will probably be outside the villa and enjoying the sights of Bali during this period. What are the pros and cons of each villa? Which would u pick and why?

Would appreciate some feedback cos both villas have a pretty good reputation on this forum =)

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dyana or Serene Villas

Hi!

Dyana is more tired looking than Serene and is in more of a party place than Serene. Serene has lovely gardens. Dynan has free laundry service. Serene is more modern in design than Dyana and Dyana is nearer the beach than Serene.

Dyana is also cheaper, no?

singapore
Level Contributor
67 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dyana or Serene Villas

Jade

Thanks for all ur replies and help. Seems tt Serene Villas is slightly cheaper (abt US$20/night) than Dyana Villas. I like the look of Serene Villas but i think my fiance would prefer a bigger pool which Dyana has (?)

Hmmmm... But the fact that Serene Villas is more a chillout place may just change his mind, esp since we are far from party animals and simply looking for a relaxing honeymoon ;)