We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Catcher Shop

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dream Catcher Shop

Does anyone know the exact location of the dream catcher shop in Ubud ?

And has anyone ever had any problems bringing them home?

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
435 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dream Catcher Shop

Hi Aimee ...sorry I can't help with the shop location in Ubud.

But...I had no trouble bringing the half dozen or so back last September...purchased in Kuta btw.

Cheers Lee

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dream Catcher Shop

there is a suncatcher, dreamcatcher shop on jl legian on the left side walking from melasti strret to dlb 66. I got a few nice things there last august. if this is any help. most items ranged from 20,000rp.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dream Catcher Shop

Ok great, thank you

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dream Catcher Shop

Hello everyone I am trying to get a trustworthy person to send me the Dreamcatcher to the UK anyone know the best source to buy from probably wholesale would be the best choice or a reliable store that will post to uk.........

and how much do they cost in Indonesian rupees? has anyone have a good contact over there .............

5. Re: Dream Catcher Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 11:45
Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dream Catcher Shop

There is a Dreamcatcher shop in Jalan Andong. Actually there is more than one in that street. It is a few doors down Delta Supermarket, if I remember it right.

7. Re: Dream Catcher Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 06:18