We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

Hi everyone, we have recently rebooked to go back to Bali during one of Jetstars sales. This needs to be a budget trip for accommodation as we are staying for 3 weeks this time. Can't wait!

One of the hotels we are considering is the Kusnadi hotel. When I have emailed the hotel to check on the size of the bed (we need a large bed) I get the reply that it is a "doubel bed". Looking at the photos it is hard to tell. Does anyone know what size bed - double/queen/king - are in the deluxe rooms which would be our choice of rooms.

Any other thoughts about the Kusnadi would be most welcome as well.

Cheers and many thanks

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
5,740 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

A friend has stayed there a few times and loves it. He suggested it to us as an option but said not a lot to keep the kids amused. He is in Bali now, but I think staying elsewhere, I'll see if I can get bed info when he FB's.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

have looked at these rooms it is more a double size bed, traci

adelaide
Level Contributor
43 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

I've stayed there twice and it's lovely. My husband is over 6 ft and has never complained of the bed size, it would probably be between double-queen and very comfortable. I'd recommend staying there if you're looking for a budget option

Melbourne
Level Contributor
836 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

I think the cheaper rooms are double and the mid range are queen or king. I have a queen bed at home and the bed was bigger than we are used to. We stay in the mid priced room. Not really a hotel for kids or teens but lovely for couples or groups of mature adults. Close to everything in Legian.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

My couple friends with 7yo son booked to stay there 2011 (in the Penthouse), and although the room was gorgeous inc. outdoor bathroom (I also got to look as we holidayed together), they were not very happy with the venue altogether and ended up moving to where we were around the corner at Kumala Pantai.

As others have said, it is definitely more suited to mature adults and not kid friendly. They suffered with many power outages and found the management to be very strict during Nyepi day with light/noise (hard to occupy a 7yo without either of those luxuries allowed).

That is just one persons' opinion, so really as long as you don't have children (young or teen), this place my be suitable for you.

FYI - Jackie

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

Thanks everyone. We are a mature couple with no kids so the atmosphere sounds like it will suit us. Still not sure about the bed - I will email them again and see if I can make myself a little clearer.

Thanks - can't wait.

7. Re: Help with Kusnadi Hotel please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 07:16