We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! Nusa Lembongan accommodation at Song Lambung Beach Hut

Queensland
Level Contributor
54 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
HELP! Nusa Lembongan accommodation at Song Lambung Beach Hut

Hi there, I have posted in Nusa Lembongan forum also, but was advised to post in Bali as well.My daughter and her partner have booked and paid for accommodation from about the 15th January at Song Lambung Beach Hut based on the website information and previous reviews on TA. However, we have just read the last two reviews, posted since we booked and paid, and it sounds like a major construction / building site is happening right now! There was no mention of this on booking and paying and no mention on the website. We have emailed PT.Bali tours who process the payment and have also emailed the accommodation and have had no response so far. Can any experts out there shed some light, perhaps an update, and also any suggestions for similar alternate accommodation ( unfortunately at short notice now). Many thanks in advance.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP! Nusa Lembongan accommodation at Song Lambung Beach Hut

I can't give you an update on Song Lambung Beach Huts but I think they are in the same area as Bayshore Huts which I've booked for next August. Maybe take a look at their website, they're also on booking.com. I booked via the latter. Good luck, hope you sort out your dilemma!

Queensland
Level Contributor
54 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP! Nusa Lembongan accommodation at Song Lambung Beach Hut

Thank you for trying to help. We have been able to swap our booking to bay shore huts via the booking agent which managers both. Cheers

3. Re: HELP! Nusa Lembongan accommodation at Song Lambung Beach Hut

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 05:18