We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Spa/massage near Tanjung Benoa

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Good Spa/massage near Tanjung Benoa

Hi, can anyone tell me where to go for a good massage + other spa treatments in Tanjung Benoa area. I don’t mind travelling a bit. I'm looking for somewhere clean and reasonably priced. Any current recommendations would be appreciated.

Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Spa/massage near Tanjung Benoa

Inggrith Spa in Nusa Dua. About 5-10 minutes away by taxi (ask to be dropped at the back of the Novotel, opposite the Grand Bali hotel). Several of us have reviewed it. Decor is nothing fancy, but it's clean, staff are very friendly and well trained, and very well priced.

The good hotels will all have very nice spas too, but you will pay a lot more at them.

Don't get a hair cream bath at Joy spa in Tanjung Benoa unless you enjoy having mayonnaise rubbed into your head.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Spa/massage near Tanjung Benoa

For a great massage, go to Jari Menari - just down the road from the Conrad.

3. Re: Good Spa/massage near Tanjung Benoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 06:16