We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to watch AFL

melbourne
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best place to watch AFL

Will be in Bali for 14 nights in May. Where is the best place to watch AFL. We are staying at Ubud and Tuban

Perth
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to watch AFL

The Stadium Bar / Cafe is only minutes from Tuban on the right as you head towards Kuta. Well signed and usually boards out the front with the fixtures and times.. Great atmosphere when West Coast are playing due to the high number of West Aussies and Wet Toast Eagles fans..

Canberra
Level Contributor
127 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to watch AFL

I would have said the MCG, that aside go with the Stadium bar as stated above by packedalready.

If your up the Legian end at game time, then I would sugest the sports bar in front of the Garden View Cottages.

The high number of West Aussies is the major downside if your a fan of a Melb team. Go the AFL

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
630 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to watch AFL

There's a place in Ubud next to the sport field on Monkey Forest Road. Easy to find, they have chalk boards out the front with game times.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
718 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to watch AFL

The place in ubud is called lobong cafe. I watched the gf there last year.

5. Re: Best place to watch AFL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 07:17