We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kumala Pantai

Frankston Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Kumala Pantai

hi,

We have been to Bali numerous times but have never stayed at the Kumala Pantai before. Stayed at Jayakarta and Pelangi in that area.

We will book 2 rooms with 2 adults and 1 teen in each room. Family group.

Could you please give me some idea of the best wings to stay in and is it worth the extra $400 per room over 8 nights to stay in the Junior Suite over the Deluxe rooms.

We are staying in 7 different places over the 5 weeks we are there this time.

Looking forward to your responses.

Frankston Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kumala Pantai

bump

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kumala Pantai

if you book the ambassador suite which is $400 more than 2 x deluxe rooms you will have 2 deluxe rooms with a living /dinning room in between. maybe the teenagers can crash in there, you will definitely have heaps more room for the extra $400. every one on here seems to like the s/sg blocks opposite the new pool area.as long as you don't get h block all the rest are fine .i personally stayed in 1st floor on ns block which gave us privacy and could still pick up wifi from the restaurant

wikimapia.org/…b

Perth, Westoz
Level Contributor
457 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kumala Pantai

Hi

I'd agree with Tony; S or SG and failing that then B is nice and central to the first pool.

A Junior Suite gives you one double or twin Deluxe bedroom and a second lounge/dining room with no beds. There's an interconnecting door off the lounge/diner to a second Deluxe room which when opened it belcomes an Ambassador suite.

Cheers

PK

Edited: 12 January 2013, 23:01
Frankston Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kumala Pantai

Thanks very much for your responses Tony and PK.

By the time we add the extra beds to the Ambassador suite it starts to get very expensive so I guess we will go for the Deluxe rooms and have a few more drinks instead.

Do you know of a way that can ensure that we can get S or SG wings that you recommend?

I also notice that the direct web prices with KP are about the same as most online booking agencies.

Once again thank you for your responses.

Batts

perth
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kumala Pantai

if you book direct, they will give you your room number whilst booking. i prefer the older blocks, "a" block is good.

Sydney
Level Contributor
428 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kumala Pantai

I usually email them direct with the dates and number of rooms required and ask what block/s rooms are available. I always get a quick reply, they usually take one night deposit for each room and then the balance is payable on departure. We have stayed on the top floor and lower floor of SG. I personally preferred the ground floor room because you really don't get much of a view whilst sitting on the balcony on the top floor. Our next stay we will be staying in A Block ground floor.

7. Re: Kumala Pantai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 06:19