We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

Hi all,

My family and I are going to Bali in July and staying at the Kuta Townhouses. It is my husbands 49th birthday while we at there and I am looking for a nice restaurant to hold a get together for about 25 people. Somewhere close where we can all stumble home later on lol. I am having some family and friends fly over to help celebrate so I want to make it special.

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

Have a look at the victory it is all new and is in poppies lane one only 200mt apex from the Kuta town houses. Nice bar area large resturant both in door and out door dinning. Good prices and good food we are at the Townhouses at that time as well. Or you could try the kori resturant in poppies lane 2 both are good and close to your hotel. Kobrob

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

Hi Kobrob,

Do you know if this place is kid friendly?

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

Hi nikki the victory is we where ther 4weeks ago and family's with kids all looked happy the stafe are all happy as well. The kori is a nice resturant as well but more up market. Have seen kids in there. But I think the victory is the go they have live music as well. Wed night the music and the 3piece band is great. Also 2 doors up is a DVD shop that does magic tricks it is free that may be the go for the kids when they get restless. Kobrob

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
538 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

I like Kori's! We have been there many times with the kids and whilst it is nicer they are great with the kids. I also love Havana's on Poppies 1. They have amazing food, plenty of room for a large group and bands on some nights. Their giant frozen daiquiri's are awesome too!!

Level Contributor
235 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

Another vote for Kori in Poppies 2. I haven't been to the others mentioned previously but they sound good as well however I can say that we have never been disappointed in Kori.

6. Re: Venue for birthday party in Kuta.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 06:16