We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

Hi,just would like to sit in a bean bag,sip a cocktail and watch the sunset,but were are these bean bag bars located,staying at the stones hotel Legian beach front not far from the Pullman Bali,do i need to cab it or can i walk 10-20 min.

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

just walk it head towards seminyak way go past the outrigger and at the end of double six road is where you will find them about 15 min walk from your hotel along the beach kobrob

Queensland
Level Contributor
3,700 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

Hi Wildfig, if you walk to the beach and turn right and then walk maybe 10-15 minutes you should get to the bars on the beach. I think this is where La Plancha is... but I could be wrong, lol!

Edited: 22 January 2013, 00:26
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

Wildfig is right,just walk along the beach for about 15min and you will hit La Plancha a great spot for sunset,drinks and people watching.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,498 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

Yes second La Plancha great spot for cocktails, people watching and sunsets.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

The bars are on the beach between Double Six Road and Gado Gado restaurant. If you get to Cocoon and head north, there is a path and all the bars are along there.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
141 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

I also went to kamplung and crystals bean bags ones on the beach too , they are before you get to laplancha, good drinks and pizza too, one night the kamplung place had a 5 piece band set up on beach in front of them and they were awesome! :)

perth
Level Contributor
300 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

There is a group of them in a row - love La Plancha but prefer Crystal Palace as the toilets at La Plancha are very ordinary ( when we there last there in April)

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

WOW thanks everyone,when is the best time to go and watch the sunset and beat the crowds for a bean bag.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,388 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

Without a doubt Crystal palace..love the place..great prices on food and drinks..please try to keep it a secret..haha

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,388 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bean Bag Bars on the beach, locations please!

I am sorry but I dont know what time is best to arrive..I was there in the evening...I would say about an hour before..fingers crossed..Sunset is very busy..good luck