We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurant

Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurant

Hi all

Not long until I leave to head off to Bali. I am going across with my wife to celebrate 10 years marriage.

Can anyone tell me of some beautiful places for dinner I can look at booking as I need help. We are not fussy when it comes to food.

Thank you so much.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,480 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Hi Kouta

Which area will you be staying in? Do you mind travelling?

I'm sure we can help :)

Cheers

Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurant

We are staying in Kuta, we don't mind traveling either/.

Thank you

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Well Kouta I've found pretty well anything on the beach fits the bill but not too close to busy Kuta Beach.

Mozerella on the Beach in Legian is great. The Pearl on Double Six (not on the beach but small and intimate with great french cuisine).

One of the beach restaurants in Sanur, sitting at a table on the beach sand with lights in the trees.

I'm sure there will be lots of other suggestions. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary and I hope you have a great time.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Restaurant

La Lucciola on the beach in Seminyak - beautiful for sunset drinks and dinner. Sarong is fabulous, and also Sardine - any of these would make for a romantic evening.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
284 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Restaurant

You can check out Breeze at Seminyak Beach, very romantic set up by the beach. You can reserve beach side table and have them prepare some special candlelight dinner (maybe a little extra cost) but I think it is worth going.

Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Hands down....."Sarong".......take at look at their webpage......its sublime !

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,498 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Here are my favourites.

Mama San, Sardine, Sarong and La Lucciola.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
679 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Congratulations Kouta.

If you want to go 'all out' you could go to the Ayana resort in Jimbaran and do one of the romantic dining experiences. That would be spectacular.

There are many romantic restaurants around Seminyak that other posters have recommended. I personally love La Lucciola.

ayanaresort.com/en/…

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
184 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Or you could really go all out and go to Mozaic in Ubud for a truly special experience in the beautiful garden set with fairy lights and enjoy dinner in one of the best restaurants in Asia. Stay overnight in one of the breathtaking Ubud hotels like Kupa Kupa Barong. Just deserts for 10 years!

Edited: 25 January 2013, 11:17
Melbourne
Level Contributor
361 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Romantic Restaurant

We also loved our dinners at Pearl and Sarong - just lovely. Loved Sarong especially.