We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding dinner - Ju Ma Na or Breeze at The Samaya???

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding dinner - Ju Ma Na or Breeze at The Samaya???

We are getting married (at Tirtha Uluwatu Chapel) at the end of May 2013 in Bali and are now trying to decide where to hold our wedding dinner.

Choices are Ju Ma Na or Breeze at The Samaya - any help or advice would be appreciated!

There are only 14 wedding guests so Ju Ma Na have offered us the private dining area in the restaurant and Breeze have offered us the private deck/dock area.

PS. We could also have had our dinner at Tirtha Luhur but the dining room is too big for such a small wedding party.

Denpasar, Bali...
Level Contributor
249 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding dinner - Ju Ma Na or Breeze at The Samaya???

Go to Ju Ma Na :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding dinner - Ju Ma Na or Breeze at The Samaya???

HI - have stayed at and eaten at the Samaya many times and I couldnt think of anywhere nicer to have a wedding dinner. Setting, ambience and service are second to none.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,582 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding dinner - Ju Ma Na or Breeze at The Samaya???

Hi gab34

It is a long drive from Uluwatu to Breeze at the Samaya - I think I would stay in the area and have your wedding dinner at Ju Ma Na where both the food and the view are fabulous.

Cheers

Edited: 01 February 2013, 10:28
4. Re: Wedding dinner - Ju Ma Na or Breeze at The Samaya???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 06:18