We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre Bali High

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
527 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Pre Bali High

I am currently on a pre Bali high. You know that feeling, when your Bali trip is so very close? And you can't stop smiling :)

Thanks to the TA Forumites I have my "Lists"

*Restaurants to eat at

*Shops to shop at

*Favourite supplies to stock up on

*Fixed price shops to get my fix from

Six more sleeps and I'm back in the Isle Of Smiles :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
613 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre Bali High

Have a great trip Sam!! Love the feeling but still 3.5 mths to go for us. Oh well, should come around quick enough!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
527 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre Bali High

Thanks Kate. Don't worry your trip will come around fast. The trick is to forget all about it LOL easier said then done hey?

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre Bali High

Lucky you Sam. I too had lists and did cross a lot off them, but didn't let the lists guide my holiday. Use your lists but also go with the flow sometimes, I am sure you will enjoy it. All the best.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
527 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre Bali High

Cheers Greg. I'm sure I will have a fab time :)

ps Swamp People Shirts are NOT on my list :P

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
167 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre Bali High

Am definitely on a pre Bali high,. Still have 23 days to go but went and got mymy US$ today for visa. Have a few things planned but have left a couple of days empty for 'see what happens' days.

Have a great trip!

Edited: 04 February 2013, 10:24
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
527 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre Bali High

You too Kylie. The See what happens days often turn out to be the best.

Western Australia
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Pre Bali High

Me too - seven sleeps for us.

The pre Bali high is all part of the enjoyment of the trip.

Hope this week goes quickly and then the next few very slooowly (whilst we are in Bali) - it always goes way too quickly for me.

Enjoy your natural high!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
315 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pre Bali High

The weeks leading up to a trip for me are usually a frantic rush of getting kids, house, animals, work etc organised and before I know it is time to leave and I haven't even finished packing my bag! This trip the kids are older/indepenent and work is not as frantic. I have had my bag packed for a week and all I can do is constantly stalk tripadvisor and hope for JBR's to help the time pass because I still have seven sleeps to go and time is passing so slooowly!

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pre Bali High

26 days and we will be there for our first ever trip to Bali we are at the grand mirage in tanjung benoa ,being newbies we didn't know it would be best to book different areas to see the best of Bali so having to do trips,

Cannot wait this is the longest 26 days going

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
473 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pre Bali High

I leave tomorrow and are so excited I am awake way too early considering I am on holidays! Even my husband has been up reading as he too can't sleep. We were worried about our early start tomorrow but I have a feeling now that the early start won't be bad considering we are highly pumped to go! Hurry up tomorrow :)