We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miss Debbies

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Miss Debbies

Can any one please tell me how to get to there, is she near Ketuts,on the same side etc ???

Thanks in advance

Jewels

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
324 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miss Debbies

Walk out of the laneway containing Ketuts... back to Garlic Lane.. Walk STRAIGHT across Garlic lane into another smaller quite enclosed laneway... follow to end. Right hand compound is Miss Debbies.

Cheers

Melbourne
Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miss Debbies

From previous experience Miss Debbie prefers you to visit her shop front on Garlic Lane first(approx 2 shops up from laneway previously mentioned on first reply) and then ask to be taken around the back.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
153 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Miss Debbies

Go into the smaller shop front and ask to go out the back. As above straight across the road from Ketuts.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Miss Debbies

Thank you tto you all I can picture it in my mind , cant wait to get there !

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Miss Debbies

Miss Debbies gets really busy at times. We found it best to get there early. Miss Debbie is a peach. I'm sure you'll enjoy the visit and, yes definitely go to her shop on the street and ask to go to the surf shop.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Miss Debbies

Do they both sell the same stuff? I've been to Miss Debbies but not Ketuts. Are their prices the same?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Miss Debbies

Do they both sell the same stuff? I've been to Miss Debbies but not Ketuts. Are their prices the same?

Oh sorry I double posted

Edited: 29 April 2013, 03:14
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
375 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Miss Debbies

They sell mostly the same stuff - I prefer Miss Debbie's as I found it a bit better laid out and easier to find what I was looking for. Definately well worth visiting in the morning so that you can avoid the crowds a little bit. And yeah as said above go to the front shop - it has a big "Miss Debbie's" Sign in front so you can't miss it. LHS of Garlic lane if you are approaching from Jl Melasti.

Enjoy

Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Miss Debbies

Are Miss Debbie's prices marked on the items, or do you have to ask for a price?

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,326 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Miss Debbies

You have to ask the price.