We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali April Holiday

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bali April Holiday

Hi we are off to Bali April 20th - 27th for our 3rd trip, second without the kids....heehee....just wondering who else on TA is there around the same time and would like to meet up for a chat/drink, would be nice to meet some other Bali lovers, my friends here in Adelaide are not interested in going and think they get sick of me talking about it :( boring i know lol

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali April Holiday

Where are you staying Kate?

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali April Holiday

Hi Linda, we are staying 3 nights at Bonsai villas and 4 nights at The Breezes in Seminyak

Edited: 27 February 2013, 06:34
Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,070 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali April Holiday

i'm in indonesia for april. not sure where i'll be but a message can be left at the grand kumala hotel. (down the road from humal hotel).

perth
Level Contributor
147 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali April Holiday

Hi kate, we are at the lokha legian from the 18th til 28th april would love to catch up with a fellow TA ! we are there for my hubbys birthday!

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali April Holiday

Hi Suzie, would be great to meet up with you and your hubby, my hubby and I are going on holiday for an early anniversay present to each other (20years!) ill pm you my email and we can work out what day and where, ive already got my itinerary done (hubby thinks im a little obsessive lol)

perth
Level Contributor
147 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali April Holiday

HA ha kate my hubby and I are both obsessive!!! that SOUNDS FAB we are having his party at billys bar legian after 8pm dont know if your familiar ?

send email ..I will have my bali number in a couple of weeks so you can contact me. We stayed at breezes on a trip and loved it ! look forward to meeting ypu !

Suzie

7. Re: Bali April Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 07:15