We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early, early breakfast????

South Coast
Level Contributor
255 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Early, early breakfast????

Hi All,

I have one night in our upcoming trip in Bali before departing for Yogyakarta on the 6am flight, meaning that we will miss hotel breakfast.

I was going to book a room that does not include breakfast but given we have to be at the airport before 5am I am guessing most of the airport food outlets will not be open. Can anyone suggest a hotel in Tuban/Kuta/Legian that will "pre-pack" a simple breakfast for 2? Budget is a max of $100/night (was looking at preferably $40-$50)

Our alternative I guess will be to buy our own the day before and take it with us.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early, early breakfast????

Buy a bun or muffin the day before Breadtalk will have stuff.. :) The flight is a little over an hour so you really don't need to take anything on board.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,525 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early, early breakfast????

Why not buy some fruit the day before?

Cheers

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early, early breakfast????

I would just go to a deli or supermarket and buy a few items for that morning.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Early, early breakfast????

agree with wildfig or mcd or kfc delivery

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Early, early breakfast????

forget getting an early breakfast. i've done it a number of times and the food is either poor or it isnt ready in time. grab a bite at the airport or at journeys end or as suggested get some food the night before.

South Coast
Level Contributor
255 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Early, early breakfast????

Thanks all.Will sort ourselves out with whatever we can find the night before. No hotel breakfast room booking tbc now.

7. Re: Early, early breakfast????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 07:17