We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Newbie Blogger

adelaide
Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Topic
Another Newbie Blogger

Like of few others recently, I am trying to get into this Blogging bit.

All new to me, so I really am only posting this to see how it's done.

Hope to have it sorted before our trip in May.

A work in progress, fingers x'd

http://eleventravel.blogspot.com.au/

Edited: 09 March 2013, 06:10
Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
261 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Newbie Blogger

It must be easy as every one seems to be blogging, I am going to give it a whirl when we are in Bali in May, good luck and fingers crossed for both of us.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Newbie Blogger

Would love to try blogging as well. It's really enjoyable reading and completes the story having photos added.

I almost feel it is an obligation to return the favor to those who have already put in a lot of time and effort in posting some very enjoyable blogs for us to read.

This is a great forum to be a part of, very helpful people and no nastiness.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,355 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Newbie Blogger

Hi Wendy -you have started really well. Wish I could do that, but my skills in that area are not good. But I do love all the ones on here, so will be looking forward to yours in May,

Cheers,

Sandy

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another Newbie Blogger

Good luck with your blogging Wendy, it can be good fun!

Helen, if I can do it anyone can. 8o) I'm still no expert but practice does help. The bonus is you get to have an online journal of your travels... trip after trip...year after year... I've looked back on our Vietnam trip blog a few times and it's a lovely memento of a fabulous time. Happy blogging!

Newcastle
Level Contributor
260 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another Newbie Blogger

Well done Wendy..

You dont look old enough to be celebrating your 30th Anniversary ! What did you marry at age 10 !!! lol

Cant wait to see your furture blogs..

Mel

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
170 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another Newbie Blogger

What a fantastic start! I would also love to do one but I have absolutely NO IDEA how to go about it and where to start - can anyone help in any way?

Reading everyone's JBR's and blogs is so informative with such a lot of good advice and great ideas.

Thanks to everyone who posts here, it is sure to make our holiday much happier

7. Re: Another Newbie Blogger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 06:17