We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Hi everyone, I was actually not going to do a blog this trip but due to me having a slight injury that has kept me a little immobile, I decided to do a quick one! It is a little all over the place but there are some lovely pictures to look at.

Enjoy :)!!

byebyewinterhellosummer.blogspot.com.au/

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Fantastic blog as always Gabby. Great pics. Blue Karma looks lovely. Sorry to hear you hurt yourself, I hope you get better soon. I will take down Dewa's details for my June trip.

Thanks for another great blog.

:)

Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Awesome Gabby!

Get well soon :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
613 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Another great blog Gabby!! Blue Karma looks lovely and love looking at all your photos. Hope you are on the mend, I once sprained my ankle quite badly doing a similar thing!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Thanks again Gabby...you put me to shame as I've still not even started mine from January!!! Blue karma and Finns beach club look fantastic...thanks for the details. Hope your leg is getting better quickly.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Gabby, I am sitting here at Blue Karma next to our pool, and it is RAINING this morning! It was such a joy to read your blog and see all your wonderful photos. The ones of Blue Karma are amazing, and I will show them to the staff this morning. I did get to see your villa. It is just lovely. If you look at the photo that you took of the breakfast area looking out to the garden, the villa where Sunshine & we are staying is between the 2 statues. I loved the Finns Beach photos. Not sure if I would tackle the inclination. A bit scary.

Thank you again for another wonderful blog & I hope you are mending well.

X Sandy

South Coast
Level Contributor
255 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Thanks for sharing Gabby, it looks like you had an amazing trip again.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Sorry to hear about your fall. We've done two trips to Bali with me in a wheel chair and one with walking stick. The Bali airport staff are so helpful and accommodating. Bit of a shock when you get back to Melbourne and none of the staff care or help you. Loved missing all the immigration lines etc. scared to death trying to get across road in Legian though!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
269 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Great to read another blog of yours Gabby, I really liked the paintings and will try and find this guy when we return in December, were they set prices or did you barter with him? I will also look at blue karma as we have yet to book accom in Seminyak, I hope your leg recovers well before your next adventure Cheers Vicki.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
771 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Thanks im liking the look of blue karma......

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My Blog - March 2013 - First & Final Parts

Hi Gabby,sounds and looks like you had another wonderful Bali trip.

I love your photos.

So sorry to hear of your fall,i hope you have recovered.

Thanks for sharing.

Did you happen to check out my villa?