We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Well here is part two. This one took a while. I hope you enjoy the read.

I have to say a big thank you to all of the DE's and regular TA posters who helped make my holiday what it was. Without TA I would never have known about many of the places we went to eat and shop etc. Keep up the great work.

http://brooke1111.blogspot.com.au

Cheers

Brooke

Edited: 17 March 2013, 07:32
Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,173 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Loved part 2 of your trip... Legian looks gorgeous!

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
6,554 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Excellent Brooke, thanks for telling us about your holiday, and sharing your pics.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
613 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Great read once again. Love the photos and have tanah lot on our list for our May trip :-)

Level Contributor
393 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Thank-you Brooke , I loved reading your blog and really enjoyed your fabulous photos. It would have been a great experience being in Bali for the lead up to Nyepi Day. I hope you create another blog of your travels in June/July with your girls. When will you be in Legian? It must be wonderful knowing that you are returning in a few months - a return trip is a perfect remedy for the Bali blues.

perth
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

oh gosh, you should have put your foot down with regards to taco beach grill, excellent mexican food

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
612 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Fantastic photos,I was feeling a trifle weary after reading about all your late nights-i would not have been able to keep up!I must be getting old!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

I agree taco beach grill is awesome. We had read the reviews on here saying not to be put off by the look if it.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
763 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Thanks everyone.

Sonjii we get to Legian on 1 July.

Bosslady & Melbcowgirl I will do my best to get there in July. My kids like Mexican food so I'm sure I will find the time to check it out.

Bugs I have no idea how I managed so many late nights myself. I haven't done a 4am finish in many many years and don't plan on another, lol. The recovery is too hard, lol.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Sounds like you both had a great time! Loved the photo's. I'm sure your girls will love it. I have 2 boys same age as your girls and they cant wait to get back. Only 200 days to go :(. Have fun in June!!!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My Bali Blog Part Two - Legian - March 2013

Another great read.

Wow, you did well with all of those late nights. I just cant seem to do that anymore.

Loved the sunset pictures and also all of the Balinese dressed in the ceremony clothing. You got some great shots.