We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

melb australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

My husband and our two 17 year old boys are hoping to go to Bali the 1st 2 weeks in December 2013. Hoping you can let me know if this is a good time of the year to go (Afraid these are the only dates we can go) I know it is the rainy season, but hope the rain will not be to constant, We will be staying in Seminyak. Thanking you in advance for any help.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

we went that time of the year 3 yrs ago although we had alot of rain it wasnt too bad some days was very little it is quite busy at that time of the year but we still had a great time seminyak is a great place to stay its still very warm so if you dont mind getting a little wet now and then not much to worry about...some days we had no rain

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
272 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

We went for the 2nd two weeks last Christmas and saw next to no rain. Changes every year.

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

Any time of the year is great to be in Bali dec is the busy time you may get some rain but as soon as it comes it goes away as fast. We where there the first three weeks of dec and only got a shower or two it is pot luck .we are back this year so it does not bother us..kobrob....

melb australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

Thank you all so much for your replies, very exited as first time in Bali

Bandung, Jawa...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

Im goin to visit bali at 4december - 9december,the last time when i went to bali in november it was raining but rare i think

Bandung, Jawa...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

Im goin to visit bali at 4december - 9december,the last time when i went to bali in november it was raining but rare i think

7. Re: Bali 1st to weeks in December 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:21