We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

novotel benoa kids club

Perth
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
novotel benoa kids club

Hi there

We are staying at the novotel benoa for a week with our 4 and 6 year old daughters. On our second last day there our 4 year old will be turning 5.

My question is, the kids club is for kids over 5 and under 5's require their own Nanny to supervise them, do you think they may be flexible with this and let our youngest daughter attend the kids club without a nanny? She is in preprimary at school and manages 5 days a week without 1 on 1 supervision.

I will send them an email but thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone knows from first hand experience how strict they are on this policy.

thanks!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
742 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: novotel benoa kids club

It's a great kids club ( & resort). They are fairly flexible. They will more than likely ask you to book a baby sitter for your daughters first time in the kids club and see how she goes. Baby sitters normally need to be booked at least a day in advance. From memory they are 25k per hour - cheaper than chips.

Enjoy !

Perth
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: novotel benoa kids club

Thanks for that 101bm. That is cheaper than chips! We're planning on being out and about most days but on the second day we want to get a few things organised (sim cards etc) that will be boring for the kids. I'm sure they will prefer to stay at the hotel doing fun stuff at the kids club.

Can you tell me if they have morning/afternoon or full days sessions or can you just put them in and take them out whenever?

Edited: 17 April 2013, 02:47
Brisbane
Level Contributor
742 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: novotel benoa kids club

pretty sure it is all day but you have to pay for the kids lunch if they stay for that. my daughters now 7 & 5 yo loved it.

4. Re: novotel benoa kids club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 05:19