We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jbr's where are you

Perth
Level Contributor
183 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Jbr's where are you

Where oh where are the JBR'S or the HNR'S I am getting withdrawals, I just love reading all the different views and opinions on Bali, and as we are going next month I am wanting to suss out some good places to eat, so come on just back people, hit those keyboards and make a bali lover happy :-)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
147 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jbr's where are you

bump, I agree

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
6,580 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jbr's where are you

Yeah come on Mac, spit it out.......

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
527 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jbr's where are you

People are probably hesitant to write up a JBR, only to have it reported by some fool, then deleted.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
771 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jbr's where are you

Mine would be rather boring as it only consisted of reading and eating and sunbathing...

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Jbr's where are you

I just returned today , was going to write one but not sure how interesting people would find it :-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jbr's where are you

I understand that you would think it might not be interesting, but we all love to hear about new places to eat, shop, see ... and even reading about the things you have done helps break the boredom of everyday blah! Get that JBR happening!!

Perth
Level Contributor
183 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jbr's where are you

Yes common everyone, brighten up a some what dull day, it takes us on a little trip when we read JBR'S :-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jbr's where are you

I'll do one in a month!! Te he.

No-ones is boring for me. Some a little more colourful but the others are never boring. Get writing.

Edited: 22 April 2013, 11:52
Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
143 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jbr's where are you

I was going to do a blog but we have had problems with WiFi connection! Perhaps tomorrow I will do a short hnr report on the first 6 days. Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Jbr's where are you

I must admit that i haven't had the confidence to do any even though i want to share every minute of my trip with people as soon as i get back. i guess the worst that can happen is, hmm what is the worst?