We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kumala pantai legian area

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Kumala pantai legian area

Hi all,

Has anyone stayed at Kumala Pantai, Legian area in an ambassador suite in N block, n10 & n11. I just booked for 10 nights in Oct 2013 and have asked them 3 times to confirm that it the room has a balcony and that it's not an apartment which is at the front of the hotel and very old and musty but I can't seem to get them to confirm...

Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

Ambassador NS10 & 11 are 2nd floor(1st to us) and they have balconies.

2. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 13:38
Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

ok I've just booked here as well and have been given a06 a07, are these ok rooms, sorry have no idea of the layout nor location, certainly don't want an old and musty one either,...

René

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

ellietia-A block will be fine. it is in the middle of the complex not at the front. check the map out on post no2 to see where it is

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

A block is dark, try not to have a ground floor room as you also have no privacy with people walking past to get to the restaurant and beach.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

A block overlooks the garden rooms face south, the eastern end of A block is close to the main pool, your rooms are between the pool & restaurant/beach.

The rooms are in the original blocks, new section/rooms S,SG & H. S&SG overlook the second pool with swim up bar.

If you have any complaints re your room speak with Gusti (Housekeeping supervisor) or Nyoman his assistant.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

Thank you all,much appreciated

As we're not staying until December is there a particular section/ rooms I could ask for instead of the ones we got??

Edited: 11 May 2013, 02:22
Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

I like B or Y wing in the old section. I like the pool area there more as well. The new section is fine if you like to be right at the pools edge, but not ground floor. The balconies are really spacious. :)

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

Thanks Linda

10. Re: Kumala pantai legian area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 05:17