We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Spas in Seminyak

Bateau Bay...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Which Spas in Seminyak

Hi, Can any of you Bali Experts please advise of some good spas in Seminyak. Am staying in Laksmana Street. I am going to book Bodyworks for my treat, but am after a couple of spas that aren't really expensive for my 9 year old daughter and me. Thanks heaps in advance.

Bali, Indonesia
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

Hi Belinda, there are so many spa's to choose from and depends what you are looking for? I have recently been looking at Prana Spa, Seminyak which has some exclusive treatment packages, not that cheap though. What kind of package do you want?

Denpasar, Indonesia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

Hey Belinda...its depends how much ur budget.

Prana SPA Seminyak is very awesome place architecture...u should try...I did few time, u also can book with me also n ring for u if u would.

Denpasar, Indonesia
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

Prana Spa is one of the best, but also really expensive. Bodyworks is a really good option. Amo Spa on petitenget is worth a look.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

Perhaps have a look at the Private Wellness Centre, Seminyak

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

Cool spa is amazing and about half price of bodyworks.

Just near grocer and grind. Up from seminyak square shopping.

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

Cool spa is amazing and about half price of bodyworks.

Just near grocer and grind. Up from seminyak square shopping.

Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

I love "JARI MENARI" just for massage & blissed out enviorment.....massage is totally amazing !!! 70mins US$30

Bateau Bay...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

Thanks all for your info. Prana, while it would be awesome is a bit too expensive. My daughter wants to go to a spa every day... I've had a look at Amo and Jari Menari which look OK.

9. Re: Which Spas in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 06:17