We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Topic
Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

WINA OPTICAL

As the topic of prescription glasses made by Henri from Wina Optical comes up frequently on the forum due to his popularity I am posting this to give more accurate details for those wishing to locate Henri and have glasses made as he is in both Kuta and Sanur. It is possible to visit Henri in one location and collect glasses from his other store making it convenient for people who stay in different areas. Henri has also been known to deliver glasses to nearby hotels and to also post your prescription glasses. Do allow up to one week to have multifocals etc made in Bali, single lense does not take as long.

Henri's current e mail is:- winaoptic@yahoo.co.id

Henri does NOT have a store at Hardy's in Sanur as has been mentioned in the past. His Sanur store is in the southern end of Sanur and taxi drivers are familiar with this street.

Here is the latest e mail from Henri.

==================

"usually I will be at supernova in the morning at 10am - 5pm, and will be at sanur shop (jalan danau poso 30) in the night.

no I don't have shop in hardy's. just at danau poso30, in supernova, and jalan raya kuta 133(near supernova)."

===================

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Thanks Snooky, I will be in Sanur in July. Do I need to make an appointment?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

You can just walk in and choose your frames, but it would save you time to e mail or phone him should you need to have your eyes tested. I usually get my eyes tested at home and take the script with me when I buy glasses overseas. I have found at times they still like to do an eye test as well. IF your script is the same as your current glasses they can get the details from your glasses and this saves time.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
21 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Thank you so much-this info is awesome!! Ill definately be emailing tonight!!

Ingham, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Hello,I just tried to email Henri on winaoptic@yahoo.com.au and it bounced back,am I doing something wrong?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Yes you are trying to email to an Aussie address - .com.au

his is yahoo .co.id

New Zealand
Level Contributor
520 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Yes email address you have written is incorrect. Check above for correct address. Don't think it comes under Australia for emails :)

Ingham, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Thank you so much,blind as a bat LOL

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Hi Snooky

When buying frames in Bali do you have the same choice of frames as say an OPSM store (luxury brands) or is it more like Specsavers? I'm due for new glasses and might give it a shot

9. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2013, 02:19
australia
Level Contributor
307 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wina Optical - Store locations for prescription glasses.

Does anyone know if wina optical will take credit card for payment of glasses.