We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

Hi,

Do any of you guys know a great retreat in Bali (maybe in Ubud), that isn't too expensive, where I can spend 4-5 days in July and do yoga, be detoxed and eat raw food/learn about raw food and healthy living? :)

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Janni, Denmark

1. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 02:54
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

I'm after the same thing in July, although right now doing my detox in Thailand, so really more about raw food & yoga

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

I would be interested as well. I am over in Bali for 10 days in July.

Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

I think that I might head to Ubud for around a week and go to the Yoga Barn for yoga. I was also just contacted by a man who is going to run raw food classes in July as well, possibly in the first week. I'm arriving there on the 2 July & he wants to know my dates so he can organize the classes

Edited: 13 June 2013, 08:30
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

I have just found a guy that is doing 2 raw foods classes on the 7th & 14th July in Ubud if u guys are keen? Not sure what you're date you going to be there tho?

Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

I have just found a guy that is doing 2 raw foods classes on the 7th & 14th July in Ubud if u guys are keen? Not sure what you're date you going to be there tho?

Ubud, Indonesia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

Hi, retreat for yoga are Bali Spirit Hotel . There is also another guest house at Hanoman street for yoga .

Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

Wots the name of the guesthouse on Hanoman St?

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

I am arriving on July 4th and am interested in raw food classes as well. Have you decided which classes you are going to do?

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Good and cheap Retreat in Bali? - yoga, raw food, detox.

Hi

Thank you for all your advices. I'm arriving the 5th, and have decided to go to GiliTrawangan for some days also, so I'm not sure, if I can make it for the classes :-( But I will see it when I get there :-)

I hope all of you have a great trip to Bali and will have some great raw food classes!

Kind regards,

Janni