We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legian/Seminyak or Sanur

Melbourne
Level Contributor
25 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Legian/Seminyak or Sanur

My partner and I plan to travel to Bali later in the year. It will be our fourth visit (the last visit was over 10 years ago) and we hope to just 'chill out' rest, read, enjoy the great food and walks on the beach. We don't lie on the beach or do alot of swimming, (and maybe some shopping!)We will definitely be spending about 5 days in Ubud as we really enjoy our stays there. Our other 5 days we were planning on staying in the Seminyak/Legian area - we have stayed in this area on previous visits. I would like some advice please. Should we stay in Sanur for a change? I don't think the Nusa Dua/ Jimbaran area is appealing to us. Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,662 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legian/Seminyak or Sanur

I would definitely give Sanur a try,

Everything you have mentioned on your wish list can be done in Sanur.

We have spent entire stays there or we split and always have the last half in Sanur for R&R,great meals and lovely walks along the beach.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
25 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legian/Seminyak or Sanur

Thanks will start looking at accommodation at Sanur CH

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,604 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legian/Seminyak or Sanur

Have stayed in all three and admit Sanur is my favourite.

4. Re: Legian/Seminyak or Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 05:16