We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 Nights in Bali

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
7 Nights in Bali

I will be travelling to Bali for my honeymoon during Nov 2013 for 7 nights. I have already booked in Ubud for the first 4 nights. However I am confused between location for the remaining 3 nights. Please Suggest.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 Nights in Bali

depends what you want to see, do likes, dislikes. more info needed

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 Nights in Bali

I would suggest sanur, legian or Semiyak - they are all on the beach and are very different to Ubud and also alt closer to the airport so that will make it easier when you are leaving.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7 Nights in Bali

Thanks for your reply. Actually I was also thinking of Sanur as an option. I have realized that it a very quiet place with a decent beach. Can you please suggest some ideas on spending 3 nights in sanur. Thanks.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,072 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 7 Nights in Bali

Hm, Sanur is not that quiet, but has some lovely places to stay that will offer tranquil surroundings.

Kamuela Sanur has pleased a lot of regulars on this forum. It's worth a look, if you are keen to stay somewhere smaller and very comfortable ~

kamuelavillas.com/en/the-villas/kamuela-sanur

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 7 Nights in Bali

How is Pondok Ayu? I am confused between Pondok Ayu and Kamuela. Please suggest.

6. Re: 7 Nights in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 05:16