We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

Just wondering if anyone has a map of the layout of the airport so I can get my bearings. Their website doesn't have anything.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

No and until the new airport is completed - very little chance of a map.

If you tell me your movements I can explain how it all works for you, are you arriving at the International terminal, leaving from the International - or using some domestic flights as well?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

The following websie may be of help

bali-travel-life.com/bali-airport.html#visa

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

Excellent!! Many thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
331 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

Not sure if this link will help

http://www.baliairport.com/

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
7,775 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

No map, but a video.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0edBDYHhQ

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

Sorry Greg but your you tube vid is a little outdated at 2009. The VOA counter is on the left as you enter the immigration hall, not straight ahead. Maggie just follow others or staff directing you where to go, it is not hard. You will pay your VOA first, at a booth on the left, then join the lines for passport stamping etc. After that you just continue forward , collect your bags, then go again to the left to have final customs and bag check. You will end up outside at a mass of smiling people and can either get a taxi from the booth to the right or continue to a waiting friend. :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

Thanks all

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

If you arrive at a bus gate, ( walk down steps off plane, into a bus) the bus normally pulls up at a doorway and the VOA counter is directly in front of you, then turn right for Immigration. Two lines and than called up to the next available officer.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,339 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

Yes the VOA was straight ahead for me also. 2 years. 3 years ago it was on the left when we got off the plane at the airport.

After you pay that though, when you head down to immigration, keep an eye out to the right as there is more counters down there that are sometimes open that no-one goes to which might be quicker.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone have a map of Denpasar Airport?

The Counters on the right - are for

Garuda passengers who have cleared Immigration on Board,

Air Crew

Indonesian residents and vistors who do not have the VOA - maybe the have the 60 day visa or a business visa, and any domestic passengers that might be on the aircraft - eg: a flight that came via Jakarta.

So technically not for VOA passengers - you could get lucky - you could have to double back and lose your place in the line up

Mentioned in this post
Jakarta
Jakarta
Java, Indonesia