We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GE 28 Degrees mastercard

South Australian...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Topic
GE 28 Degrees mastercard

Yet again, we have had troubles with this card. Does anyone have an email address to contact them? Their website doesn't provide any.

We have had nothing but trouble with this card. It has been a total joke attempting to deal with their Indian call centre employees. Just a disgrace really, so frustrating. It would be a disaster for someone relying on their card for anything like accomodation, food or airfares.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

What sort of trouble have you had?

We have never had any problems with card.

May post a message on Their face book page?

If overseas, contact us on

+61 3 9445 0105

or call MasterCard Global Service on

+1 636 722 7111. or.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

Hi fionabog, could you please let us know what problems you are having with the card? I will be there in September and exclusively using that card to pay for dinners and accommodation and knowing what works and what doesn't would be greatly beneficial. Thanks :)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

I'd also be interested in the problems. I haven't had any so far.

Cheers mac

Narooma, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

Over here at the moment using 28 degrees card but only to withdraw cash from ATM,s. the commonwealth ATM doesn't seem to like it but all others have been trouble free

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

There was another thread on here recently, someone having trouble using their card at ATM's, you have to use the "credit" button, not "savings". Not sure if this is your problem, though.

South Australian...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

AMES, I would NOT be using it like that at all. We have had so much trouble with it that they are a joke. I can't find their facebook page.

Their customer service is disgraceful. The card is totally unreliable. I think you could get into big trouble with it. I refuse to spend my money to call them when I'm overseas. Their automated system is so bad once I waited about an hour to talk to a human.

I CANNOT BELIEVE just how much trouble it is to deal with them.

South Australian...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

We attempted to use the credit button. Just pointless to have a c card with such bad service that's so unreliable.

South Australian...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

Sorry guys.

Over the months this is the trouble we have had with them...

They took 4 weeks to reply to us within 24 hours.

Their customer representative ( who insisted on calling me a Mr-I'm not) was hopeless and refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor.

They claimed that I had first written a letter, then emailed them to say that I had suspended the card. when asked to provide evidence of this, they got very shifty....

The card (WITH NO DEBT ON IT AT ALL) is constantly declined.

I did a decent spend up prior to flying out to make sure it was working. Now , AGAIN, it's not.

AND there is NO email address to contact them from.

I am a VERY unimpressed customer!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

Sorry you are having so many problems.

Did you let them know the dates you are overseas before you left Adelaide?

South Australian...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: GE 28 Degrees mastercard

Yes, but we've been having problems with them for the last few months.. TOTALLY unreliable.