We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
324 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

As promised...

Please read at your leisure.

…blogspot.com.au/2013_06_11_archive.html

Also... the full video of our stay at the VILLA KAMPUNG in Seminyak is available to view on youtube at :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY9bx9XdQ2U

If anyone needs info on any parts of the trip, feel free to send me a message, happy to help anyone planning on travelling to Bali.

Cheers and thanks for the notes of support.

Wayne

Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

Have loved reading all your reports & have now just looked at your video of the villa - it looks so amazing! Must be quite a shock coming home to such cold weather (even by Gold Coast standards!)

Thanks again for taking the time to share with us your trip to Bali.

Cheers, Nelly

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
161 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

What happened with the leather jackets did you end up getting them okay?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,076 posts
1,390 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

Thanks for sharing I enjoyed reading about your experiences... loved the photo's too !

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
173 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

You got that beach-bought art hanging up yet? ;)

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

I've just read your blog, WOW it was hilarious & gave me many chuckles :) with our first trip coming up in August I've got my travel buddies to read it too. Thanks heaps for sharing such a good funny read!!

Cheers

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
324 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

Hey.. and thanks

1.) Merrys Leather was a bit dissapointing overall. Karen bought 2 jackets. She had to go back twice to collect them. The black one, half the buttons popped off the first time she tried it on and they didnt have time to fix them. We then had to go back to collect more buttons just before leaving. Litsa also had to have hers adjusted as the first attempt was average at best. My reccomendation would be to go first day to ANY leather shop and make sure you tell them you are leaving at least 3 days before you really are. I suggest that a big chunk of their business relies on people leaving the same day they lickup without any recourse other than fixing back in AUS.

2.) The beach art is lying around somewhere, unwrapped.......... Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3.) I hope the blogs amuse for years to come :)

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

Excellent Blog, thanks for sharing :).

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
176 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

Cheers.......

You've wet my appetite for our upcoming trip in August, the food at that jap place in seminyak looks delish,

it's now on my "to do' list.

cheers

S

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

Thanks much for taking the time to write such an informative and extremely funny blog. I loved it! I haven't been to Bali since 2004 and can't wait to get back. I'll be staying in Seminyak for the first time and it sounds like it's the place to be these days for someone in their late 30's as opposed to staying in Kuta like I did in my 20's!

10. Re: Full Bali 11 day Trip Report JUNE 2013 - With Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 05:17