We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Prawns

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Big Prawns

At the end of every Phuket holiday we go to Patong seafood and get a meal of extremely large BBQ prawns. It's a one off thing we look forward to to finish every holiday. We are on our first trip to Bali in 25 years and are having a great time but would like to finish off in style. Is there anywhere in the Legian, Kuta, seminyak area where we can get big prawns at a reasonable price or even a slightly unreasonable price??

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Prawns

Have a look at the kori resturant in poppies lane two. Nice resturant fresh seafood check it out on the net .kobrob.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big Prawns

Thanks Kobrob I'll give it a try

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Big Prawns

Yogis paradise and grill do a fantastic prawns dish and they are huge! Check them out on ta

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big Prawns

Iff you want to drop the style I recommend a place called Tom yum warung located just off poppies lane one agung putra apartment no1/2a Kuta witch is a small lane way next to the Kuta town houses on the corner of kuta steak house it is the next resturant. Only verey small but the food is the best we have found in Bali .the owner is called yulius he has the best smile in Bali and the cook is patu his wife. She can cook any thing ..if you want see food go see him the day before. As he only buys fresh every day at the markets and that is every thing. We eat there at least once a day when in Bali .last time I ordered prawns calamari. He came back with 12 large prawns 2kilo of calamari patu cleaned and crumbed it all and made a type of Thai calamari dish as well could not eat even half of it as it was to much cost $18.00 aus that's with 2cokes. Tell him bob or mr magic as he calls me recommended you go see him. Ps his curry dishes are to die for you won't be disappointed kobrob...

Perth
Level Contributor
187 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Big Prawns

Mmm i'm drooling at the description of this place Kobrob!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Big Prawns

Yum Kobrob!

I had the most delicious giant prawns at Chandi.

I think it was on their specials board. Mmmmm

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Big Prawns

Hi Fiona is that why my iPad screen is wet???kobrob

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
16,614 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Big Prawns

I'm dribbling into my keyboard.

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Big Prawns

Travelkat. It is worth the dribbling. Just buy a new keyboard and frame the old one kobrob

10. Re: Big Prawns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 06:18