We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring baby equipment Bali

South Morang...
Level Contributor
124 posts
14 reviews
8 helpful votes
Hiring baby equipment Bali

Hi, I have been searching for baby hire equipment and pool fences for a while now. Would like some feed back on some of the company's in Bali, as there appears to be many to chose from. I am looking for my grandchildren..2 and 5 as I never travelled to beloved Bali with kids, and their fussy mother.....,

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
19 reviews
26 helpful votes
1. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

Bali baby hire is good so is Bali's best babysitter.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
856 posts
79 reviews
46 helpful votes
2. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

We have ordered a pool fence through Babyservicebali.com. They quoted $216 for 16days, villa quoted $500.

They go and inspect the villa before giving Quote.

We arrive tomorrow fence supposed to go up tomorrow, will advise.

South Morang...
Level Contributor
124 posts
14 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

Thanks topperth. Let me know. We are the same, villa prices are 35 Usd a day... I have seen it cheaper. Will wait to hear from you.

Inverness...
1 post
4. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

balibaby.com is great and everything is clean and in great condition and if you mention Bali's Best Babysitting, you get 10% discount balipoolfencehire.com was really good for a pool fence and all ready for when we arrived. Have a great holiday, we loved it!!

Amlapura, Indonesia
Level Contributor
280 posts
42 reviews
23 helpful votes
5. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

Answering on behalf of ToPPerth (or Dad - as I call him) who is still in Bali.

We arrived at the villa and the pool fence was all set up, very secure and safe and was made from sturdy bamboo (with a proper pool fence gate and latch) so had a balinese feel to it while still providing reassurance that the kids were safe.

South Morang...
Level Contributor
124 posts
14 reviews
8 helpful votes
6. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

Thanks Jesslikeshoildays. I have been in contact with the pool hire company but yet to hear back. Great to hear the fence was doing its job. So shall sit back and wait for a quote . Thanks again.

7. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 12:07
Canggu, Indonesia
Level Contributor
284 posts
86 reviews
109 helpful votes
8. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

Definitely recommend www.balibaby.com for baby items and Balipoolfencehire for their bamboo pool fences. I have never seen any with self closing gates (some have self-latching gates, but no self-closing). There is BVRS (bali villa related services) but their fence is flimsy and breaks easily. Bali's best babysitting if you need someone to help with the little kids!

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
68 reviews
39 helpful votes
9. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

If you want some really good tips check out the book Bali With Kids.

It is available in most book shops in Bali or check out the web site www.baliwithkids.com

I think the price is about 150 000Rp.

10. Re: Hiring baby equipment Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 12:07