We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
shopping

Hi

My husband and I are heading to Bali in October for 5 nights. We are staying in Legian and are wanting to shop. Any tips on where to shop both markets or retail shops. My husband like brands like Diesel, Ralph Lauren and my boys are into the sports brands. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
366 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping

For those brands - anywhere as long as your ok with non-original...lol

Garlic Lane is your best area in Legian and the markets on Jl Melasti. Also try the new beach walk shopping area on the beach road down towards Kuta. Head up to Jl Double6 towards the north of Legian too.

Cheers, Leon

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,305 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping

You could also get a taxi down to Discovery Mall in Tuban. You will find concessions in both Sogo and Centro that sell Polo and Diesel, and there are a couple of sports stores and surf shops.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
847 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping

You will only have to walk out your hotel door to find anything mentioned above there's no shortage of stalls that's for sure ! Garlic lane is good has miss Debby's on it she's fixed price market stall and just across the road from her down the lane is her sister ketut she's also fixed price

Adelaide
Level Contributor
153 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping

+1 for miss debbys and ketuts...hassel free shopping, with big range.

5. Re: shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 07:21