We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Safari Marine Park

Abu Dhabi, UAE
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bali Safari Marine Park

Hi, Going to Bali in 10 days and was looking for a couple of days out. Thought the Bali Safari Marine Park would be good from the reviews. Can you recommend which package to take? The Tiger Package $69 or Jungle Hopper $49? What is the difference exactly?

Also, if there is anything else fun to do let me know... I've been googling white water rafting with an elephant ride included, The Turtle Conservation Centre and Bali Sharks. If you've done any of these activities please share your opinions :)

Thanks!

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

There is an updated list of top things to do in Bali on the forum - you should probably have a look at that for some ideas.

The Safari and Marine Park is a good day out. The package you choose will depend on what you want to do and how much you want to spend.

For my family the must do activities in Bali include:

1. shopping

2. white water rafting

3. bike ride

4. treetops ropes course

5. dolphins

6. Bali Safari and Marine Park

7. waterbom

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
143 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

Bali safari is good. But if u don't love animals, u will find it a little boring. My kids preferred the water play area and rides at the safari park than the actual safari.

White water rafting is the best. We loved it. Great scenery.

If the turtle conservation thing is "turtle island" then give it a miss IMO. We went and it was a total waste of time. And I only found our later that it is not even an island!! I thought that was quite funny.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

I had the $49 package when I went in November. I found that was all I needed as we didn't do any of the shows, the water park or the arcade (it was 40C and humid- my partner, brother and I were done by 2pm as it was just too hot). We had the photo with the lion (50,000 each with our own camera) and the safari ride. We didn't bother with the lunch included in some packages as we heard it wasn't all that good.

It was a great zoo, it really was. Being in the bus up close to the animals was something I will never forget (theres something about looking out of the window and seeing a hippo a meter away), but I don't feel I experienced any less by getting the most basic of packages.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

We loved Bali Safari but we didnt pay for any package just the entry fee, I didnt feel I missed anything.

Are these packages photo shoots with the animals? cause we did all that too....

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

Hey Gazzer how long ago were you there? We were there recently & just wanted to pay the entry fee but had to buy a package. Maybe things have changed?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

We stayed there for a night, 2 kids just loved every second, we didn't pay for any packages, just paid for what we wanted as we went along. I did notice going thru the park on the safari buses, people were in 4wd's feeding the zebras etc by hand thru the windows, this must be a package and at the time I thought it would have been an amazing experience, don't know which package though

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,326 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

We also stayed the night at Mara River Lodge and it was one of the best things we ever did. It included unlimited access to the park, safari ride during the day and a photo with either lion, orangutan or python. If you wanted camel or elephant rides it was extra.

Piebra the night safari is only available for guests at Mara River Lodge and you get to feed the lions and zebra. Amazing experience.

8. Re: Bali Safari Marine Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 05:17