We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has the new airport opened?

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Has the new airport opened?

Has the new airport opened ?

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has the new airport opened?

Nope ...

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has the new airport opened?

Thanks Bori at least i will find my way around and get out quicker on Friday morning at the old terminal.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has the new airport opened?

I am at the international now, Thursday mid day in OLD terminal. Flying air Asia to K.L. Then Australia.

Perth
Level Contributor
21 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has the new airport opened?

Hi Bori, can you let us know when it 's open? going to Bali on 20th sept. Thanks

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has the new airport opened?

Hi Saintstg. The opening date has been moved so often I lost count. My source says it will open on 19 September.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
135 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has the new airport opened?

NO.... however, it is supposed to be open for when President Obama comes for, APEC meeting in OCT.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Has the new airport opened?

At Least it "might" be open in November for the arrival of ME :D

8. Re: Has the new airport opened?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 16:05
Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has the new airport opened?

Actually I realize it is not a new airport, they do defiantly need a new terminal, maybe things are run down as there are only a few more days if life left in it, half the toilets needed attention, leaks and out of order signs, when you think of how good the hotels are a decent terminal is a must IMO.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has the new airport opened?

They are saying it will be open for APEC (beginning of OCT) but that remains to be seen.