We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanjung Benoa

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Tanjung Benoa

We will be in bali for for just over two weeks. Is is worth spending a few nights in Tanjung Benoa? Our budget does not allow for places like the Conrad etc. Just need something comfortable right on the beach. I was looking at the Novatel in Tanjung Benoa but would also consider a much smaller place. We like eating out so are there any nice little restaurants?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tanjung Benoa

Look at wotif mystery hotels for Tanjung Benoa. They have some great prices for accommodation. Try and match the description given with hotels description. We got a good deal to stay at the Conrad a month back on a mystery deal. Post a question on this forum if you need help someone sure to help you out. Good luck!

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tanjung Benoa

Villas Kindt Bintang might suit you or Matahari Terbit Bali or even the Ramada although the Ramada is right down the end of the Peninsula and not much around it in the way of places to eat shop or spa

Wotif is a great place to start- the only issue is that it groups TB hotels in with Nusa Dua - but you can work it thru .

Come back with any more specific questions

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tanjung Benoa

The other thing I should mention is TB is not a place to stay if you need to go out on day tours or head into Kuta Legian every day.

But if you just want to relax by the beach, or pool, wander out to a couple of shops or a spa - and some where nice to eat at night , its a perfect location to laze at

brisbane
Level Contributor
528 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tanjung Benoa

Yes! do stay a few days in TB. The Novotel is a great choice and there a fabulous restaurants close by. I would choose TB over Nusa Dua any day. TB is often overlooked as a destination choice. Becoming an Accor member will give you access to great accommodation prices at the Novotel. Can personally recommend Bali Cardomon and the Beach Club for eating out. I agree with 001.Better to do your day trips from elsewhere. TB is a great place to chill locally and enjoy the local cuisine.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tanjung Benoa

I can also highly recommend the Novotel Benoa - just returned about 4 weeks ago. Loved it - rooms are great - facilities are great and their themed dinners are fantastic value for money. There are plenty of great restaurants within walking distance of the resort. Also massage, pedicures etc.

Also you can walk along the beach front to other resorts to eat and drink.

Its a brilliant area to holiday in - and easy access to Ulawatu, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tanjung Benoa

Thanks so much for all the great information. People on this forum have made my life so much easier. I have used the forum before two previous trips to Bali and all information has been invaluable :)

7. Re: Tanjung Benoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 05:18