We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next Sale for Flights? Brisbane to Bali

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
583 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Next Sale for Flights? Brisbane to Bali

Hi All

Can a regular traveller please advise from past experience when abouts I may stumble upon/or should be keeping a eye out for sale fares from Brisbane to Bali...we are looking at travel October 2014.

Ive signed up to most airlines for email alerts also.

Thanks so much

Queensland
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Next Sale for Flights? Brisbane to Bali

Probably the Boxing Day/New Year sales. Since these flights will have yet to open or will have just opened for sale, they probably won't discount them for a while.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Next Sale for Flights? Brisbane to Bali

Garuda have an early bird sale at the moment departing Brisbane.not sure of the exact dates.

Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Next Sale for Flights? Brisbane to Bali

Not sure this will suit you but I decided to have a last minute trip (2 sleeps to go) so booked 2 weeks ago and my fares with Garuda went from $931 to $605 return possibly they are trying to get bums on seats? Saved $40per night on acc by booking last minute also. I know this is not possible for everyone to book last minute as you never know what could happen but I think perhaps Oct is not so busy and less people are going. Could be worth waiting..? Would be worth knowing if fares drop this time of year always?

4. Re: Next Sale for Flights? Brisbane to Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 05:21