We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

perth australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Hello!

We are meeting our family from interstate in Bali however they fly in 2 hours before we do.

Any suggestions for a 5 star resort close to the airport for them to wait at /have a meal/ maybe even take a dip in the pool?

We will then meet them at this resort and drive on to Candidasa together.

Many thanks for your suggestions.!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

are you all planning on staying the night?

perth australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

No just a couple of hours , we will not be checking in ... just stopping in for a meal ( and a swim if they allow) while waiting for the other relatives to arrive. Thanks

Level Contributor
237 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

For the life if me I can't remember the name but there is a restaurant out the back of Discovery Mall down the stairs to the left and it had a pool and cold Bintang! Hotels may not appreciate you using the facilities when your not a guest. It's close to the airport and easy to find!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,755 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Abchari,i think you may be thinking of Segara Asian or Oceans?.

They are both great places to relax and unwind for a couple of hours.

The pool and food is a lot nicer at Segara Asian.

perth australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Many thanks for your suggestions. As we are on our way to Candidasa would these hotels be on the way? And does anyone have any other suggestions for a posh hotel to stop for a meal near the airport and also enroute to the Candidasa. Would Jimbaran suit the bill? if so may stop at the Intercontinental? Many thanks

Brisbane
Level Contributor
746 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Why not head to sanur which is on your way up the coast. Plenty of nice places on the beach path incl resorts and cafés & you will avoid Kuta traffic and don't have to back track to jimbaran

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,570 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Hi Inmar, Jimbaran is in the opposite direction to Candidasa if you are leaving from the airport. I think your best bet is finding something in Sanur, it is on the way.

Cheers

jl_ck
Level Contributor
93 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Although there are some good hotels with pools facing the beach, e.g. Patra, Holiday Inn that are very close, I wouldn't go there for the food!

Perth
Level Contributor
174 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Envy restaurant at Holiday Inn is fantastic, we often stay at holiday inn but even on trips we don't stay we always make a trip out and enjoy a meal there.

Great food, reasonably priced and you won't have an issue using the pool for an hour or so (they don't check for ID prior to giving towels etc out) :) also, free WiFi is a bonus!

perth australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nearest 5 star hotel to airport

Thanks so much everyone . Great advice!