We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here Now

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Here Now

Hi guys , I am in Kuta at the moment and the atmosphere is electric.Just a quick reminder about the fact that money changers dont accept coins,so please keep this in mind when handing out gold to the locals.I think I have purchased around $50 back from kids.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here Now

Oh have a great time, wish I was there for New Year. Apparently the fireworks will be out big time on the beaches. Happy new year and be safe.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here Now

Lucky dooer. I can feel my chest pounding imagining the excitement. Have fun. Enjoy and Happy New Year.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here Now

Hi guys..Thank you for the Christmas cheer..Its really busy at the moment and JL.Legian around Poppies Lane is a crawl..Looking forward to some fun for NYE..

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Here Now

Have a great time!!!!

Cheers Mac

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Here Now

Thanks Mac

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
883 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Here Now

The music has already started from the resorts/clubs around Legian. Most pool areas have been transformed into fantastic party venues and the beach bar guys tell us they expect to keep trading for 24 hours. It's madness at the moment to be honest - it's great!

Traffic in Legian is now gridlocked and the roads are supposed to be closed at around 4pm. Best of luck if you need to travel anywhere today...we were supposed to be picking up some stuff in Kuta today, but it can wait till Thursday.

Enjoy - it's Bintang time!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Here Now

Haha..I hear you!!..The weather has improved as well,so thats a bonus..Have fun..Am looking forward to a great evening,not sure what I will feel like in the morning though..lol

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Here Now

Howz the head???

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Here Now

Do they sell Barocca over there. Just watching cures for a hangover on the morning show. Lolly snakes. Who would have know. I imagine if I was in Bali a big breaky and a dip in the pool and a nap on the sun lounge would be my perfect cure. But I will go and clean up the dog poo instead!!! Enjoy. Go buy some lolly snakes!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Here Now

Hi Mac G..The head has seen better mornings..lol..Spent NYE at Sky Garden in Kuta..Very busy..We ended up leaving around 2am..Started walking home in the pooring rain and realised after a solid 20 minutes that we were headed in the wrong direction..that didnt go down to well with my better half..lol..all in all a fun evening..There were a few sore heads a brekky..When are you next headed over to Bali?