We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting at the airport

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Meeting at the airport

My sister and I are both travelling to Ngurah Rai Airport in Bali within a few hours of each other but on different flights (as I'm staying for a few extra weeks and travelling further ). She arrives 3 hours before me and as she's never been travelling alone before I'm wondering where in the airport will be best for her to stay and wait for me to arrive? Is there anywhere specific possibly before the visa and immigration queues so that we can do that together?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,272 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meeting at the airport

NO. There is no where to wait there. She will have to go out and then there is some places to sit but not much. I reckon it would be better to meet at the hotel myself.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
835 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meeting at the airport

I know at the old airport there were a few fast food places/ coffee shops just outside the airport (ie once you have come out of immigration). I was hoping new airport wod have something similar as hubby and I are on flights one from perh one from Melbourne supposedly arriving about half hour apart.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meeting at the airport

There are plenty of places outside to arrange to meet including Starbucks and a Burger King.

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meeting at the airport

Linda52 is there a Starbucks and Burger King outside the new terminal arrivals or would you have to walk down to the old terminal to the Starbucks and Burger King there?

sydney
Level Contributor
323 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meeting at the airport

When you come out of the terminal there is a coffee shop just to the left. That's is where I usually met my friends.

6. Re: Meeting at the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:21