We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta money exchange

Perth, Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
Kuta money exchange

Hi all, Iam heading to Bali at the end of Jan and I was wondering what time does the Kuta Central money exchange open. Thanks!

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta money exchange

Hi, yes i would also like to know what time the Kuta Central money exchangers open please.

SansSouci
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta money exchange

Head Office Jl Raya Kuta opens 8am, I don't think branch offices open till 9am & i'm not sure about Pt Centrals's inside eg Alfamarts & Circle K's.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
883 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta money exchange

You can always change some money at the airport when you arrive to tide you over - I'm assuming your arriving late?

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuta money exchange

Thanks,just wanted to know as i think the best time for good rates is in the morning.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuta money exchange

The rate can go up or down any time of the day.

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kuta money exchange

I just sold our car in Bali. can anyone advise how I should convert it back to Aussie dollars. Should i do it at Kuta Money exchange or do it back in Australia.Please help

7. Re: Kuta money exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:15