We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendations over Nyepi

Perth
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel recommendations over Nyepi

Hi there,

We are planning a quick trip to Bali that includes Nyepi day. I was there for Nyepi day last year but stayed as a large group in a villa. This year as it is only 2 of us I was thinking it might be best to stay in a hotel, so that we don't need to worry about shopping and cooking our own meals.

Can anyone recommend any hotels between Kuta to Seminyak that either have a good range of facilities still available on the day or even better....Nyepi accomodation specials.

Thanks in advance :)

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendations over Nyepi

Can you. Give us an idea of budget? There are 1000+++ hotels between Kuta and Seminyak:)

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,492 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendations over Nyepi

I wouldn't be expecting much in the way of Nyepi specials. Accommodation is premium over Nyepi. Not only tourists trying to get the hotels/resorts with the best facilities for Nyepi day but also expats and locals often move into the hotels for a couple of days.

Perth
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel recommendations over Nyepi

Thanks for your replies, I'm happy for anything between $100-300 per night. Last year I saw some deals coming through but that was closer to the date, so maybe I'll have to wait a while. From anyone's experience in previous years, what hotels were good to stay at over this period?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
842 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel recommendations over Nyepi

We stayed at Jayakarta last year. The restaurant was open from 5am through til 6pm, as was pool bars. The spa and massage hut also remained open. We were fine as the hotel has 3 pools, tennis court, beach view, gardens and a couple of gift shops. Any of the hotels where most facilities stay open would be fine.

5. Re: Hotel recommendations over Nyepi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:18