We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which VIP VOA Service?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
Which VIP VOA Service?

HI,

Has anyone used the VIP VOA service before? And what company did you use?

Also, some people say its worth it and some say its not... What do you think?

Should you use it on departure aswell?

Cheers

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
292 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which VIP VOA Service?

Hey Joel,

If you use the search facility you will find many, many responses/views on the VOA VIP service.

Interesting reading, lol :)

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which VIP VOA Service?

I have to say , I thought it was wrong to have this service, it is really just a perk to make extra money, for those people working in this area! I think everyone should have to wait their turn.

BUT, when we arrived Sarurday night, after a very stressing day trying to organise flights for our group of six, after our Sunday night Jetstar flight was cancelled.

The lines were ridiculous, my 3 year old grandson was trying to sleep on the floor , he was so tired. We asked this security guy how much for vip service, and for 100 dollars for the six of us, we were whisked right through. By the time we reached the luggae carousel , our cases were there.

We were out of there in such a quick time I was amazed.

We all agreed it is money well spent, but probably still wrong .

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which VIP VOA Service?

Can you tell me what VIP service you used?

Or what you know is good?

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which VIP VOA Service?

I personally don't think it's worth it.

I have used the VIP service once, but won't use it again. It may get you through immigration slightly quicker, but you'll just end up waiting that much longer for your luggage.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which VIP VOA Service?

What company have people used?

6. Re: Which VIP VOA Service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 07:15