We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Hi All,

I've just booked 5 nights at Villa Laut (http://www.villalautbali.com/) through Bali Retreats ( Australian based company) for our honeymoon in August.

I can't find any reviews about the villa anywhere all I have to go on is a friends recommendation who stayed there last year. I'm just very curious and love to know what my surrounds are like etc haha.

Anyone that has stayed at Villa Laut please let me know what you thought?!

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Hi. We haven't actually stayed there, but stumbled across it on a walk one day when we were at Padang Padang beach. We met the owner, he's from Melbourne if I remember correctly, and had a tour! It is awesome! Not atlot around in the way of restaurants etc. but you can hire a chef to come in and cook for you. There are some local Warungs near by and Ulu's isn't that far away...a couple of bars/restaurants up there....great for a few nights. Cheers.

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Hi Toni!

Thank you so much for your reply! It's nice to get some feedback about the villa :) The idea of having a chef come in and cook for us sounds pretty amazing!!! the count down is definitely on!

Thanks again for taking the time to reply:)

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Hi,

We stayed in the villa laut for a fabulous birthday bash week-end and it was simply gorgeous. The upper floor bedroom has the most amazing view and a private deck simply the best for intimate meals and sunset drinks. The staff was great and massage available at all time which was a fab. The spa is grandiose and so are the multiple pools. The walk down to the private beach a charming touch. I am sure you'll enjoy it tremendously.

Edited: 01 April 2014, 04:47
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
705 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

If you've booked through Bali Retreats you are in good hands! I can speak from experience. Their properties are well maintained and they offer a very good service. Enjoy your holiday.

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Hi harvey2468 Thank you so much for your response :) I'm pleased to hear you've had good experiences with Bali Retreats. So far so good :) Thanks again.

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Hi Niinest, I've only just seen you reply. That's fantastic to hear! It sounds divine! Thank you so much for providing feedback from your stay! Out of curiosity were food/drinks and massages reasonably priced at the villa?

Thank you again :)

Dunsborough...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

We stayed in the ocean villa at Villa Laut for the second half of our honeymoon last year. Thoroughly recommend it!! The setting is beautiful and the villa we stayed in was perfect for privacy. I think you will be very pleased :)

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Hi again...we actually ended up staying there for two nights in April...we shared the biggest villa with some friends and when we left they moved downstairs to a smaller one. They stayed for 10 nights. It is amazing. The owner was onsite and the staff are friendly and helpful. Some really nice places to eat only a short walk away.....the pool is awesome, and clean, and the view speaks for itself!!!

Have a great time

Cheers

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

We just left Villa laut today and like you we were not sure as we hadn't seen any reviews. You will not be disappointed, it is AMAZING!!! We stayed in the Ocean Villa and seriously never wanted to leave. Its nice and quiet and the view will have you mesmerised for hours. As for eating, we ate next door at Blue heaven as well as up the road at the multiple places around - both western and Indonesian food and was all pretty good. We hired a driver for the afternoon to check out the other beaches too. Enjoy and please say Hi to our friend Gusti (the gardner) we were most sad about leaving him and his smiling face. As someone mentioned earlier, if you have booked through bali retreats you are in good hands, they booked our whole trip and did not disappoint!

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Laut Bali - Padang Padang

Sorry, I've just seen your replies, Melissa A, Toni H and Lucienne C. Thank you so so much for your replies. I'm getting so excited now and am definitely more at ease having heard such positive feedback! Thanks again :)