We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Bali on June with family

Manila, Philippines
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Trip to Bali on June with family

I'm planning to go to Bali this June with my 2 daughters on their 20's and my son 8yrs old. Where is the best place to stay. Relaxation, getting to know a little bit of culture and good dining, preferably near the beach. Budget for hotel around US150 to 180 dollars per night. More or less( good for 4pax)

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,458 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Bali on June with family

Sanur sounds like it would suit you. Calm water, beach path to walk along, good restaurants, laid back atmosphere and a good location for doing day trips to other parts of the Island.

2. Re: Trip to Bali on June with family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 05:18