We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Itinerary

Auckland, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Bali Itinerary

Hi All,

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Bali in 3 weeks for the first time. Would love your input on our semi-organised 15 day itinerary and suggestions of other places to visit/stay or activities to do.

We are booked at the Bliss Surfer Hotel in Legian for 2 nights. We are planning to explore the markets and nightlife around kuta before heading off for a more relaxed holiday. I'm an experienced motorbike rider & we are planning on renting one to get around.

From there we are traveling to Nusa Dua at the Kind Villa Bitang Resort for 5 nights. Plan to surf, lounge and generally relax. Its my impression this is a more upmarket/luxurious area, is that correct?

After that I was hoping to go over to Nusa Lembognon and stay at the Coconuts Beach Resort for maybe 4 nights? We'd like to get amongst some water sports and activities such as diving, jet skiing, snorkeling, surf. Also like to hire another motorbike and explore that island and the adjoining one. Anyone had any experiences at either Nusa Lembognon or Coconuts Beach Resort that they would recommend?

From there I am not sure.. We have another 4/5 nights to organise, maybe Ubud? Suggestions please.

Thanks in advance

Warrnambool
Level Contributor
9 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Itinerary

You will love Ubud great shops and Silver jewellery look at Van Vans stuff, The Lotus Restaurant is a great place to eat. The Main markets in centre of town are very good and if you are into Yoga You must Visit the Yoga Barn the best in the world

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,522 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Itinerary

Ubud would give you some good variety as you already have 3 beach locations.

3. Re: Bali Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 04:35